Wind Power Projects at Village Brahmanvel, Tal–Sakri, Dhule, Maharashtra(50 MW).
- Project set up in a record time.
- 53 Turbines manufactured by Tacke a subsidiary Company of Enron, NEG Micon and Vestas generating Electricity.
- Electricity at a very good PLF in Maharashtra.
- Laying of 37 Kms, 4 Nos. of 33 Kv transmission lines from Brahmanwel project site to 132/33kv Sub-station at Sakri, Dhule to evacuate 100MW wind power.
- One 1.65 MW Wind turbine is generating 50 Lakh units (approx.) Per Annum. The highest power generation in the State of Maharashtra.
Wind Power Project at Taluka Jath, Dist. Sangli, Maharashtra(40 MW).
- Completed 40 MW Wind Power Project in Tal. Jath, Dist. Sangli.
- Project completed in a record time.
- 46 turbines manufactured by GAMESA generating electricity at a very good PLF in Maharashtra.
- Constructed 20Kms of Electrical line from site to Jath Substation.
- Presently having an additional grid connectivity of 10MW Wind Power Project in the same area and work is in progress to setup the 10MW Wind Power Project.
Wind Project at Taluka Akole, Dist. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra(100 MW).
- Constructed 100MW power Sub-station and 30Kms of 132kv evacuation line from site to Akole Sub-station.
- Completed 50MW Wind Power Project with GAMESA and the Project has been handed over to M/s. SJVNL (Government Undertaking Co.)
- Presently having 50MW Grid Connectivity of Wind Power for the above mentioned substation.