500 MW Solar Park Project in Beed District of Maharashtra.
Why K. P. Power’s Solar Power Park?
- We are the first private sector solar park to be approved by the Central Govt. (MNRE), based on the recommendation of the Maharashtra State Govt.
- Site identified is in the rain shadow area which has maximum sunny days (i.e. above 330 days/year)
- The site identified has a strategic location from evacuation point of view as evacuation is possible both at 220 kV level as well as the national grid at 400 kV level.
- Abundant land is available at the site providing excellent scope and a potential for enhancing capacities.
- The site is located in an area where no infusion of power is taking place, thereby making evacuation up to 3600 MW possible.
- All permissions and permits are in place for quick implementation and commissioning of the project.
- Tremendous field work has already been done in identifying lands, carrying out title search, and consents from the stakeholders. Registered agreement to sale has also commenced and around 300 acres has already been acquired.
- All variables such as transmission line routes to study possibilities of any obstruction such as forest lands, highway/railway crossings etc. have been verified and no such hurdles exist.
- Land is well connected by state highway providing easy access for moving material.
- Our company is well experienced in providing infrastructure and has successfully provided infrastructure for more than 250 MW out of which around 200 MW is being utilised for evacuating power from the projects commissioned.
- Dependable infrastructure has been provided to the sites and the sites commissioned in 2001 are enjoying hassle free evacuation facilities for the past 15 years.
- The company has a lot of experience and an excellent team through which the most potential solar project site not just in the state but also the country has been identified not only from the generation point of view, but also from the evacuation and expansion point of view.
- Looking to the readiness of the project, we can put up a 100MW project with world class power evacuation facilities within a short period of 6 months.
- The evacuation facilities identified to provide the option of accessing not only the state grid but also the national grid, offering a wide spectrum of options to the solar power producers who wish to partner with us in the solar park.
- Excellent local rapport not only with the local population but also the district level officers, who shall provide tremendous comfort to the solar park users for the life of the park of 25 years.
- Strategic planning of the company’s team has placed the project in a very advantageous position both in terms of location as well as strategies to make it one of the best-conceived projects in the country.
- Evacuation designs and plans including construction of sub-stations are ready which are designed to provide 100% fault-free evacuation facilities for the entire life of the project on account of tremendous expertise available with the company for evacuating power at high tension level at 220 & 400 kV levels.
- Excellent rapport with the State & Central Govt. is already confirmed by procuring all requisite permissions and also extracting a commitment from both the central and the state Govt. that on completion of the 500 MW (first phase) of the project, they would consider approval of our balance 3000 MW plan.